The quality policy of ZPS Maków Sp. z o.o. is based on providing high quality products and services that meet the requirements of the customer, both local and foreign. The highest quality and safety of our products we realize due to:
- concentration on high class of raw materials,
- investments in modern cold chambers and modernisation of technological lines,
- implementation of modern quality control and food safety systems.
Our frozen fruits and vegetables are made of the top quality raw materials –the quality assurance is guaranteed by long-term contracts with farmers. Our fruits and vegetables are frozen right after harvesting, which keeps all the flavour and nutrients.
Since 2002, the Company has intensified investment processes, cofounded by European Union grants. Key investments include:
- new cold chamber,
- modernisation and development of wastewater treatment plant,
- complete replacement of machine park and purchase of automatic sorters and new machines for fruit and vegetable retail packaging.
In 2013 we have started to operate the new cold chamber equipped with system of sliding stands. We have also upgraded the water treatment plant, it now fulfils the requirements of the highest standards.
To achieve that goal, we have introduced systems of quality and food safety management, including:
– ISO 9001:2008,
– BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
Implementation of our quality policy and constant improvement of the effectiveness of the quality system is in the interest of each employee, which consequently leads to meeting the requirements of the company and the customer.